Monday, February 22, 2016

OT: Georgia Font

I am bombarded with texts in my day-to-day life being a communications major.  So when I was assigned the blog project, I wanted to find a font that wasn't boring or typically used.  I went through the advanced settings of blogger and found the font of Georgia.  I feel that the Georgia font allows for easy readability, and a more unique style compared to something we see everyday like Times New Roman.  Furthermore, I feel that not only does my blog stand out with a non-generic font, but I believe that other designers using this font by creating billboards, magazine ads, the font for a novel, etc., will allow them to stand out from their other competitors.


Credit:McDonalds

http://fontsinuse.com/uses/10160/baker-website

No comments:

Post a Comment